Monday, June 5, 2017

ARUBA - June 5, 2017

Howdyyyy!
How is everyone doing?? I'm absolutely fantastic because I AM AN AUNT AGAIN AND I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!! WELCOME TO THE WORLD LITTLE ELIZABETH!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! Congrats Chris and Aly! I cannot believe I have another niece at home! Give her lots of hugs and kisses from me please!  Okay so nothing else about my life is as exciting as that buuuuut this week was really awesome! First off, I hope you are doing this three month BOM challenge! It is the best thing you could possibly be doing with your time! I promise! You have 2 months and 2 weeks left!
Okayyyy soooo everyone. Seriously Darryl is soooo freakinggggg incredible you would not BELIEVE!!!!!!! We invited him to be baptized and he just said right away "yes!" and then Sister Montenegro said "how can you know if this message is true?" (because we had just taught him the restoration and he said "well I mean I already prayed about the Book of Mormon and I know that's true, so that means this is true as well. I. Died. He is SO awesome! Then a few days later after church we had a lesson with him and we asked about how he felt about his baptism and he said "well I prayed about it and I just felt sure. like, determined, you know? It just feels right." AHHHH he is so awesome people. I wish you could meet this kid! He is only 16 and he has been soooo prepared and he recognizes that! He even thanked Heavenly Father in his prayer for preparing him. I mean come on. He is awesome. And then Marlineeee!! Ahhh marline is incredible too!! She has come to church the last 2 weeks and this last week was Testimony Meeting and she said she wanted to go up there herself soo badly but she had to tell her self "not yet marline, let's wait a little bit longer"! We have only taught her like 5 or 6 times but only like 4 Doctrine points and she already has such a firm testimony of the church! Like What the heck! She has a few fellowshippers already and she is just doing super well! She is so awesome, family and friends.. Our investigators are SO cool. Don't be too jealous. Other than that this week hasn't been tooooo crazy... We might not be switching areas because they cant find a place for us to live out there but we will see what happens! Always surprises going on here! I love you all and miss you all SO much and I wish you could join me for all of these super cool experiences!!! Have a fantabulous week and have a missionary experience! Share the gospel of Jesus Christ! That's your duty if you have been baptized! 
 
-Sister Woodbury

 

No comments:

Post a Comment