Monday, July 23, 2018

Week 72 - Aruba

Hello!!!!

Well first of all....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKS!!!! I love you!

I have heard from some of you that you are loving the Book of Mormon challenge and my heart is just so full of joy to hear that! I am loving it to!!!!!!!! We are almost 200 pages in! I'm loving it and I encourage everyone to keep going!! Please!!! 

Things are doing pretty well over here! We are really trying to find more people and build up our teaching pool. This area is mostly a rich area so the people aren't as open as in other areas, but we are still seeing success. We have one really solid investigator who even comes to church! We just started a new contact area and so we are hoping to find more people and we are feeling very optimistic about it! 

We went on exchanges this week so I worked in my old area, Seroe Blanco, with sister Robertson! She is adorable! We had fun and visited some people I used to visit! We taught Juandavid and his little sister and brother Terrones!  He had no idea i was coming so when he saw me he freaked out. It was adorable. 

Angelica is doing SOOOOO awesome. She is really pondering her life decisions and wants to change. She just needs prayers so that she can have the strength to do what Heavenly Father wants her to do. Pray for her! 

This week we were able to have many testimony building experiences. We went out with the members yesterday and went and visited a family who went slightly less active not too long ago. We only visited with the mom, Sister Montero. During the lesson while someone was talking and I could just feel a small portion of the love that Heavenly Father has for her. She is such a kind person with a very loving heart. I just kind of blurted out that I felt like she had a very beautiful spirit and that God loves her and we all started talking and testifying of that. It was such a tender moment and I know she just felt so loved. This branch is struggling and in 4 Nephi it says that if we are filled with God's love we will have love for others and there will be no contention! I know that is true! I am so grateful for this gospel and for the chance that I have to help others feel of God's love.
 
-Sister Woodbury
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment