Monday, July 2, 2018

Week 69 - Aruba

WOW! What a great week!

Time FLEW by this week! all is sooo well here!  I really dont have too much to say because i just forgot everything right as we were biking here but i will do my best!
First of alllll.... Sister Hardy (new companion) is so awesome! I love being with her! We have had a great week full of lots of laughs! This week we had a baptism with a man named Robert and he is really cool! Very converted to the gospel! He is special and everyone can f Sel that he is going to do great things for the branch! 
We had some pretty crazy experiences! We were biking to the baptism and everything was fine and good, when a dog started coming at us!!! I nailed him right in the face with our dog repellent spray BUT HE KEPT COMING AT US!  So rude. Well, sister hardy was trying to spray him too and she was looking behind her but still pedaling... welllll she crashed right into me, fell down in the middle of the street, and ripped a huge hole in one of my really old dresses!  It was SOOOO FUNNY!  We were both dying!  God totally protected us because neither of us are injured at all!!!!

I hope you are all keeping up with your BoM challenge! It is already changing my life, let it change yours!  I love you all so much and I am already out of time! so sorry this is so short! Big hugs!
-Sister Woodbury
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment