Monday, February 26, 2018

Week 51 - Curacao (Again)

Hello everyone!!

Not too much happened again this week buuuut I am in Curacao again and i am LOVING it!! I forgot how much i love it here. They are also having a late rainy season so we, well i, have been enjoying the rain! We are constantly soaking wet. It is awesome. I love biking through the flooded areas too! Biking in mid-calf high...whatever, is a party. I have officially met all of the missionaries here and we have such an awesome district! The elders are awesome and we are with the Parrs (senior missionary couple)! This might be my favorite district in my whole mission :)

As far as people we are teaching.....
Rayon and Jayden! Kim's kids! They are little stinkers! We are trying to get them ready for baptism but they are cute lil stinks. 11 and 8. Kim is doing awesome too! Very pregnant and very sick but awesome!
Also we have been visiting with the grandma of the less-active member we were teaching here who committed suicide and she is doing okay. She is an awesome and super strong member. We are about to start teaching her the lessons to get her prepared for the temple! She really wants to go soon, and she could :)  She is so cute. Pray for Ana and her family! The rest of them aren't members......yet ;)
That is about it this week! I am with sweet little Sister Garcia again who I love dearly! We are looking forward to a very good transfer :)  I love and miss you all lots! Have a great week! Also a big congratulations to my sweet little niece who got baptized last Saturday! I love you Evy!!!

Until next week!
Hermana Woodbury





No comments:

Post a Comment