Monday, March 5, 2018

Week 52 - Curacao

HELLO!!!

Wow!! This week i hit 1 YEAR in my mission and i cannot believe it! Time just FLIES!! This week was good! I forgot my planner at home which has all of my notes of what happened this week so i dont really remember....buuuuut i know it was a good week!  We, mostly me, have been soooo tired. I have hardly been able to function!!

Curacao is doing so awesome! I love it here. We have been SO busy and have been working very hard. We have some people who are very close to committing to be baptized. We have been working hard and we have been trying to work a lot with the members.  We had 7 member presents (investigator teaching appts. with members present) this week! Curacao is doing great and we are working hard.
This week we had a lot of amazing spiritual experiences. We had a really special experience as we were teaching Ana, Carlos' (the young man who committed suicide) grandma. We had invited sister Yvonne to come with us but she told us she couldn't make it. As we were teaching her, Romelio called her and asked her if he could stop by right then, and then no more than 5 minutes later sister Yvonne walked right in too. It was such a special experience. I truly feel like Ana felt loved and supported, which is exactly what she needs during this difficult time. She closed that lesson with a prayer of gratitude to the Lord for her friends in the church. So precious!  The best part for me was that the next day Yvonne and Romelio got up and bore their testimonies about the experience. It was all just so tender and sweet. I know Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ know how to succor Their spirit children.
Other than that i cant really think of anything else... i am still pretty new in this area so i don't know too much that is happening here yet but hopefully soon i will have more interesting emails for all of you! Just know that we are working hard and doing everything we can to bring others unto Christ. You can all do that too!!! I hope you all have a wonderful week. I love you all!
-Sister Woodbury
 
                                          Homemade Soup
                                          Tan lines are getting ridiculous!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment