Monday, March 26, 2018

Week 55 - Curacao

Hellooooo!!!!

This week was fun and VERY busy! I had to make soooo many cookies, and when your oven only bakes 6 at a time and when you have to mix the dough by hand with a fork and when you only have a VERY limited amount of time to do it everyday, it is a stressful game to play! It all worked out though and everyone LOVED them :) yay!  Thanks for the recipe mom! Before I get into it... Happy Birthday Spencer!! Smooches!!! and Happy Easter to all! Please remember our Savior during this very Sacred and Holy week. He is why we are all so happy when we probably shouldn't be! ALSO happy General Conference weekend! ( https://www.lds.org/church/events/april-2018-general-conference?lang=eng ) "Its the most, wonderful timeeee of the year." Go into it with questions and prepare yourself spiritually! i have the luxury of watching in English over here because they have to accommodate for all of the different languages here, AND we get to watch it live! BLESSINGS!

Well this week we had zone conference and it went well! I don't have too much to add from that but the Church is true and the spirit was strong haha! We love president Egbert's zone conferences!
We also had exchanges and i spent most of my time with the lovely sister Bakrker!  She usually serves in Suriname but is working in Bonaire right now! i love her and i learned soooo much from her! She goes home next transfer! Craziness!

We taught Etson again and taught the rest of the restoration and WOW that man just gets it perfectly. He loved Joseph Smith's experience and he just totally understood the priesthood and everything so awesome. 

We took the Parrs to go out teaching with us and they had the chance to share how each of them came to know that the church is true. I wasn't familiar with either of their experiences and wow.  I just felt the spirit SO strong as they were sharing. We all got a little teary eyed and it was just such an amazing experience for me. I have been really working on strengthening my testimony recently and the Lord keeps helping me with that. I really do know that this church is true and that the Spirit WILL testify that unto the true seekers. 

I hope you all have a great week!! I miss and love you all!!!
-Sister Woodbury













No comments:

Post a Comment