Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Week 50 - Aruba

Hello!!
Not too much happened this week so this will just be a little email buuuuut...I got my transfer call! I am headed to Curacao! I will be companions with Sister Garcia! I am very excited but i will definitely miss my little family here in Aruba. <3
This week we taught THREE indians!  One of them is a student and the other two are teachers at the same school!  It was so weird teaching in English... haha!  They were all really nice. The two teachers are strongly aligned with Hinduism so we will see about them, but the other one has been researching the Church for like 8 months and finally met with missionaries. He is pretty cool! 
This week we also contacted a lady name Calri and she came to church the next day! She lives right next to us! When she got to church, and after a series of questions we found out that she was actually a less active member from Colombia!  She is ready to reactivate!  That was so cool!  She is really sweet.
We were talking to the American family who lives here, the Moores, this week. Wow I love this family to pieces. Right now they are passing through a very difficult time, but Sister Moore said something that really struck me. She said "Even right now I dont know what He (the Lord) is doing but i know He is doing something."  She has so much faith and she is just such a great example to me. I LOVE SISTER MOORE and THE MOORE FAMILY!!! 
Well, to be honest that is all I've got for you this week!  I love and miss you all so much and I hope you have a great week!

-Sister Woodbury
                                                                 Rain Soaked!




1 comment:

  1. I want to use this means to let the world know that all hope is not lost Getting pregnant after having tubes clamped and burned, I know IVF and Reversal could help but it way too cost, i couldn't afford it either and i so desire to add another baby to my family been trying for 5 years, not until i came across Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE, who cast a pregnancy/Fertility spell for me and i got pregnant.l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT , will find your contact and be happy like me as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him email via: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or Call/WhatsApp +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete