Monday, August 13, 2018

Week 75 Aruba

Whoops! I said last week was week 75.  It wasn't...THIS is!  My bad! 

But anyway...... This week was awesome! Not too much happened so i don't have very much to write, but it was transfer week [HER LAST]! I am officially with Sister Robertson and I have been loving her!!! She is so awesome and i am excited for the adventures we will be having this week!

My testimony strengthened so much this week about the sacrament. We taught some members yesterday and we talked to them about the Atonement and the sacrament. One of the members said, "through the sacrament I can strengthen my relationship with Heavenly Father." I really liked that because I haven't really thought of it that way. I have always thought that it is just like a mini baptism and we just renew our covenants and we are cleansed. It is so beautiful to think that it is also a wonderful way to strengthen our relationship with our Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for the sacrament. I have never understood it so well in my life, and i hope to continue to learn more constantly! 

Keep reading the BOM!!!! I am so loving it! Keep going!

I'm so grateful for my mission! i am LOVING this time and i dont want it to end so soon!  I hope you all have a great week! Big hugs!!!

-Sister Woodbury

No comments:

Post a Comment