Monday, April 23, 2018

Week 59 - Curacao

Hello!!!!!!!! 
We had a WONDERFUL week here in Curacao but unfortunately I cant really think of a way to write about it! But trust me. it was great haha! Before I start off i just want to wish a happy happy birthday to Kim!! I love you!!!
Okay so our area is doing great! We have 3 people on baptismal date and we were able to teach lots of lessons this week! I can't believe how many amazing investigators that we have right now! The Lord is guiding us sooo much. With our contact area we are seeing a lot of success and finding a lot of people who are searching! When we first started testing that area we just kept getting rejected left and right but we felt good about it so we stuck with it, and boy are we glad we did! I love Curacao and the people here so much and the work is going well!

President Egbert asked us to write him about 5 inspired answers that we have written down throughout our missions and i thought i would just include them here as well:
1.) Kim said "I am learning that even in your troubles you can choose to be happy! I got a different feeling at church and when i read the scriptures. I let you come because i WANT to study the scriptures and I know it is important." 
2.) We gave Boise a big Book of Mormon that he could actually read and told him "this is a gift for you!" and he told us "no. this is a blessing. I will cherish it forever."
3.) Nuris said "I have read the Bible, but the Bible doesnt give me the feeling this book (the BoM) gives me."
4.) Etson fervently stated that "you CANNOT have the Church of Jesus Christ without the priesthood!!"
5.) Eduardo asked us "why, Why, WHY did God, the creator of everything, not send His disciples or anyone to the other continents?" That one struck me. Without the Book Of Mormon the story is incomplete. We would all be so lost and confused. We wouldn't have been able to answer that question. I just became so grateful for the book and its truthfulness grew even more in my heart. That book can answer the questions to our souls, our worries, our troubles, and our curiosities

I hope you all have a great week! Everyone over here is doing awesome and progressing lots! Love and miss you all so much! Have a great week!

-sister Woodbury





No comments:

Post a Comment