Monday, December 18, 2017

Week 41 - Aruba

So sorry, I forgot to bring my camera today but you will be getting pictures next week!

Okay wow! To be honest this was one of the hardest and most stressful weeks of my mission and almost everything possible that could have gone wrong, did.  Buuuut guess who is still all smiles!  No reason to not smile when you have the gospel in your life!  :) And Melissa got Baptized!!!!  SHE IS SO AMAZING!!!  She is going through a LOT right now and she and David are struggling sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh. She is still so strong and so incredible. We had a lesson with her where we just had her explain her experience when she was baptized and confirmed and it was great!  She shared with us her life story. She kept mentioning things like "that's why I love this church" and "I am never going to leave this church, especially for my kinds." It was amazing. David should be getting baptized this Saturday and then we are going to start teaching their 11 year old son so he can be baptized!  We have a lot of really cool investigators. 

Well, as I mentioned, this week was really difficult. Luckily, our loving Heavenly Father still blessed us with tender mercies though out the week!  My favorite one was in a lesson with this lady named Christina.  We were just teaching the Restoration and she just started talking for about a minute to tell us how she had had darkness and confusion in her mind for such a long time and how we are just helping her clear everything up.  She kept thanking us and she talked about how the work we are doing is so important. We really needed to hear that and God knew that, because he knows each of us perfectly.  I know He is there and I know He loves us so much. I am so happy to be here, especially in this Christmas Season focused on Christ.


I am so happy to be here on my mission and I would just like to stay out here forever. I love it!! 

Merry Christmas everyone!  Keep your thoughts focused on Christ and be a missionary!!

I love and miss every single one of you!!!

Love,
Sister Woodbury

No comments:

Post a Comment