Monday, October 23, 2017

Week 33 - Bonaire

Hellooooo!!!! Great week over here!!!
I actually dont have too terribly much to share this week buuut i first just want to say, I LOVE BONAIRE SO MUCH. It is soooo cute. 20,000 people and about 289,045,794 donkeys and goats. its great. Also fun news, my companion and I will be in trinidad for almost a week, including next pday, for zone conference! craziness!!

Buuuuut the pictures this week are from someone named Boise in curacao. he is doing so awesome and progressing so much. I have high hopes for him :)

Soooo Bonaire. It is the cutest little place ever. Church is held in a little house. the missionaries teach gospel principles outside. There cant be more than about 40-50 members, that might be pushing it actually. The church is only about 30 years old here, super new! Most importantly: i LOVE it. Two of the main investigators that I have met: Ronald and Nuris. Ronald is more new, and he accepted a baptismal date yesterday for the 25th of november! he is really cool. Bonarian, maybe in his 50s or so? I dunno. He is really awesome though. And then there is Nuris! She has been taught for a little while now and she is DYING to be baptized. just has to figure out where to move out from her ex boyfriends house (it is actually her house but he wont leave). she is seriously dying to be baptized. shes amazing.

Also a new fun thing i am doing that i highly recommend: I now study out of the new and old testaments, Book of mormon and doctrine and covenants every single day! I have already learned so much! it is awesome. Highly recommend.

I am so sorry for the lame udpate, but just know that all is well and i am very happy here in bonaire! we are always really busy and we are biking  ALOT. life is good. I love you all and miss you all so much! Have a great week!

-Sister Woodbury




No comments:

Post a Comment