Monday, October 16, 2017

Week 32 - Curacao

Hellooooo everyone!

Not a super eventful week this week, but good none the less :) I received my transfer call! I will be headed to Bonaire on friday! I will definitely be there for at least 2-3 transfers! craziness. I only spent two months in Curacao but i absolutely LOVED it here with my entire heart. I really hope to come back! I am sure i will probably make it back here, I still have just over 10 months! But i am excited for the new adventures I will have in Bonaire.

Really not much this week, but KIM CAME TO CHURCH! That was beyond exciting! She said she wants to bring her 2 boys next time :D she is doing so well! Boise (I think that's spell check for Guido) as well is doing really well! He basically told us without using the exact words that he believes the Book of Mormon is true. SO cool! He is doing SOOOO well! Something really fun about this last week was that Sister Cole and i were able to teach the plan of salvation Part one (where we cover pre-earth life, the creation, and the fall of adam and eve) 3 times this last week, which is quite a lot in one week. It has been so amazing. Once we explained the fall in each lesson, we could pretty much SEE  a light bulb go off in their heads. I always forget most people don't understand it! The coolest response we received after explaining was: "I have always wondered about that but no one has ever been able to answer that question!" So cool! I am so grateful we have that information so none of us are just mad at Adam and Eve all the time. I am so grateful for the decision that they made with the agency that they had so that we could all be here!

Also, something amazing after we taught Kim this lesson was that she told us at the end of the lesson :"you know, I feel like a lot of things that should be in the Bible aren't there, but they're in this book (referring to the BoM). SOOO amazing!!! She has such a strong testimony of the Book of Mormon already! I love it here in Curacao! Everyone is doing really well! Pray for Denitza and Rodolfo please!

That is honestly about it this week! I hope you all have a great week and i miss you all so much!

Love,

Sis Woodbury
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment