Monday, May 21, 2018

Week 63 - Bonaire

First of all......

Happy birthday Mason! I love you sooooo much!
This week was pretty uneventful so i really don't have much to write about... But i am in Bonaire with Sister Burrup and it has been great!! So. Much. Biking!  But i am managing hahaha! It is so good to be with Sister Burrup again! She is SUCH AN AMAZING MISSIONARY! Seriously i am going to learn so much from this girl! :) We don't have too many investigators as of right now but we do have one super cool one named Luis! He is from Ecuador and he has SOOO much potential! We actually had a super cool experience with him this week. He was expressing to us about his concerns of being baptized and it was so cool because I was really able to share the verses in the scriptures that he needed. They just popped into my head immediately. I shared the first one with him he kept looking up at us after reading it and just said that that verse completely solved his concern. Then he was talking about a different concern and I was able to share another verse and he got kind of freaked out (but in a good way) and said "she did it again!" He said that it was exactly what he needed and that that solved his other concern. It was a really great experience for me because i really do try to stay as pure as i can so that I can be a pure vessel so that God can really work through me. I am so grateful that I was able to feel the promptings of the spirit and act upon them! It is so important to act on he promptings we receive in the small moments so that when it really matters we will already know what to listen for and how to receive that guidance! It really reminds me of that conference talk this last general conference! 

That is all I have for this week! So sorry it isn't much but I just hope you are all doing well and reading your scriptures! hahaha! Have a wonderful week!

-Sister Woodbury
 



                                          A member here in Bonaire named Pilar. 
                                          She is CRAZY but we LOVE her!

No comments:

Post a Comment