Monday, November 20, 2017

Week 37 - Bonaire

Well first of all.... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE KIND BIRTHDAY WISHES! I had a FULL inbox with LOTS of love! Thank you!!!!

As well: Happy Thanksgiving from Bonaire!!! 
Okay, so to be completely honest, I hardly remember anything from this week. The biggest thing that happened was the early transfer call i received.....I will be headed to Aruba tomorrow! I am honestly SO excited to see all of my sweet little recent converts over there! I will be companions with a semi-greenine (new missionary), Sister Davidson! I am sooooo excited!!!!!!

I am so sorry I dont have too much to say this week...... But i will tell about a really cool lesson that we had yesterday with Jose and Amada (which literally just means "loved")!  So anyway, we were explaining the end of the restoration lesson after reviewing the first part of it, and wow this couple is amazing. So after we talked about the priesthood, she turned to her husband and said she would NEVER let him baptize her because he doesnt have the power! this lady is SASSY! i LOVE her hahaha! Thennnn we were talking about Joseph Smith and they just said "well he needs the priesthood to be a prophet". SO COOL. they understood SO well!!! 

Today, we went to the donkey sanctuary and it was SOOOO FUN WOW! I LOVED IT! it was amazing. i am literally not joking at all when i say i had goosebumps the ENTIRE time. just ask my companion. like wow. Love life!

Steven and Nuris are doing great.
Life is amazing!
I love and i miss you all!
Have a great week! Sorry for the lame email, time flew today!

-Sister Woodbury
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment